Pageviews past week

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

This blog needs YOU!

After 3 months and over 50 blogs, I'm looking forward to returning and developing this blog in 2007. What can be achieved? Having cut down on the personal blogs, I think I will continue down the same theme of a mixture of current affairs, politcal and religious blogs. January will be the last month where I'll be able to post a blog every day so I'm really going to be on everyone's case to post some blogs! If everyone contributes, it can be possible to achieve a blog a day. During A&E I'm going to be working crazy hours, a complete contrast to the sedate lifestyle I lead at present, so blogging will be extremely difficult.

Having got some Guest Bloggers, I would like the idea to continue and that means for you people actually doing some work! You all have the time, and it's only laziness that is getting in the way! Hopefully with a broad range of opinions the diversity of this blog has the potential to be vast. Already some of the topics covered by the Guest Bloggers has been broad with many responses, not least the Bolly-wood you get over it blog which holds the record of 11 comments. If I manage to get 10 people or so, all it needs is one blog every two weeks on any topic you want, and with further advertising and word of mouth, this blog can get bigger and better.

Well I'll leave it there as I'm about to finish my surgery and then have to rush home to start packing. I leave in the early hours of tomorrow morning for India and hope to leave a blog while I'm out there. I've been to India many times, my last visit was in 2003, so expecting more of the same in Hyderabad, but this time I'll also be visiting my wife's family in Aligarh which will be a new experience. Meanwhile, Happy New Year to all, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate the birth of Jesus and Eid Mubarak in advance to all the people who are fortunate enough to be going on Hajj this year.

Take care all,
Thoughts just flow, when do they have to make sense?

No comments: