Pageviews past week

Friday, August 08, 2008

Return of the Doc

The return of the prodigal doctor! Back in GP-land, back in the land of the free! My 18 month hiatus (hell) is finally over. I failed to blog at all whilst in hospital - apologies - but now I'm back.

Life, as expected, has changed in the last 18 months. However, being back at the same GP practice, it's easy to say that some things have not changed one bit. Still in the same room, same computer, same boredom as I wait for patients. The boredom that led me to blogging in the first place and once again led me back here - first day - it didn't take long!

So, for the next year, I hope to entertain you all with blogs on everything and anything. Working as a GP Registrar means I may be busy at times, but I will strive to blog on a daily basis, only this time keeping them conscise and precise. Gone are my days of incessant ramblings over nothing. I also hope to get the guest bloggers back over the course of the year, along with new guests as well.

All in all, there is hopefully much to look forward to from the blog and because I'm away next week (enjoying the benefits of GP-life from the start), this blog officially kicks-off from the 17th of August - hope to see you then.

Take care all,
Thoughts just flow, when do they have to make sense?

No comments: