Pageviews past week

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Blog Effect?

One comment! One person has actually read my blog and left a comment! He/she signed off as 'Anon' so it still doesn't count! It's only day three of this blog, I'll just keep writing and see what happens. You may notice that I've also set up a hit counter at the bottom of the page, 6 hits and counting so far - but I know that 4 of them have been by me!

Although this blog has existed for a very short period of time, it's already had an interesting effect on me! Had a usual uneventful surgery this morning (I think from now on I will only mention my work if it turns out to be interesting - can't keep saying 'uneventful' all the time) and in between patients I sat at my screen thinking about what thoughts to type about on my blog. So far, I can't come up with anything!

What route to go down? I was thinking about the latest news, perhaps I should comment on them? Or perhaps talk about Liverpool Football Club - just cause I can talk about that all the time - but then that would bore everyone (not that this isn't boring already, but you know what I mean). Maybe I should comment on some political issue that is in the news? But, isn't that even more boring??

In between patients all these thoughts were going through my head - I was thinking about what to think about! Bizarre! I guess I can't really come up with anything at the moment. That's not good! Day 3, and I'm already running out of things to say. I didn't predict this. Before I started this blog, I had so many random thoughts, but now they've all dried up! It's just as well, since I actually don't have much time today! Wednesday is pretty much the only day when I'm actually busy throughout the day, so probably best that I have no thoughts to talk about.

However, before I go, I'll quickly comment on the latest news, just cause I can...
  • Thailand Coup: So what? It's a tiny country run by a billionaire PM who probably isn't serving the public and instead making money out of them, what else was going to happen? I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often - what about a coup in Singapore? That doesn't seem a nice country to live in!
  • Football Bungs: Predictable to say the least! A bit unfair that they focused purely on the manager of Bolton, Sam Allardyce and choose to bleep out other names and clubs - somewhat convenient
  • Lib Dems Party Conference: New tax rules. Will they ever govern the country? I think not, so a non-issue really!

I'll end there, bored you enough already. Congratulations if your still reading. Pat yourself on the back!

Take care all,
Thoughts just flow, when do they have to make sense?

PS. Look out for a grammatical imperfection in this blog.

No comments: