Pageviews past week

Monday, September 18, 2006

Introduction...

Dear All...

Hello to anyone who may be reading this! What are you doing?? Nothing better to do? Infact I'm guessing if your reading this then you don't have anything better to do, in which case welcome, you are exactly who I'm looking for!

I'm totally new to this blogging game and having read many blogs over the past few months, I thought I'd try my hand in creating my own blog and see what happens, see whether it is as good as everyone claims it to be!

As my profile states, I'm a doctor working at a GP surgery and find myself with lots of spare time during the day. I'm situated 40miles from home, and effectively stuck in my surgery. I thought it'd be cool to start a blog just to talk about whatever is going through my head on any particular day. There is only so much news/sports/information one can read on the internet, so why not spend some of the spare time writing endless amount of stuff (rubbish?) just for the sake of it!

You still reading?? I'm impressed, thanks for sticking it out! But that's it for today! After spending the last half hour creating this blog, I've actually got to see some patients, so I'll be back in my next spare slot!

Take care all,
Thoughts just flow, when do they have to make sense?

No comments: