Pageviews past week

Friday, September 22, 2006

Half-day Friday

'Anon' came back! Left another comment! It could be someone completely different. 2 comments, sad to say this, but it feels wonderful! Someone other than me is reading this blog! Ok, enough is enough, I discovered that 'Anon' is my wife, i.e. the only person I've actually told about this blog and therefore, it seems, the only person who has read this blog! It's only been 5 days. Give it time.

Today's blog is going to be brief (if possible), because it's Friday - arguably the best day of the week! What is your favourite day, what is your worst day? My week at work involves me having to get up at 7am! I get to sleep between midnight and 1am every night, despite all my efforts to get to sleep earlier, I just can't manage it, so I average 6-7hrs of sleep every night on weekdays. By the time I get to Thursday, Friday, I am so shattered in the morning, and by the time I get home, even moreso, so much so that I can barely function by the time I get home. Half-days on Friday are a blessing! I get home by 1.30pm and can then relax the rest of the day.

The best days of the week are Friday, Saturday and Sunday, offering me the best time to recuperate and ready to start the week again come the Monday. Monday is actually ok. I don't suffer from the 'Monday Blues' simply because after the weekend, I'm refreshed and ready to go and it spills over onto Tuesday, so that's not too bad either. Wednesday is the worst day of the week. I'm beginning to get tired, the day is actually busy and the end of the week just seems miles away. Thursday is almost as bad, but at least the end is in sight, get through it and only half-day Friday is left, so that keeps the motivation going and almost overrides the tiredness.

So there is my weekday theory on the best and worst days of the week. What about yours? First I need someone to read this, before they can comment, but hopefully someone will! That's it for this week, I'll be back after the weekend.

Take care all, have a brilliant weekend,
Thoughts just flow, when do they have to make sense?

No comments: